HOW TO CATCH MOBS
- 1 EMERALD per mob
- PLENTY of regular chicken eggs
HOW TO CATCH A MOB:
- Injure the mob you are wanting to catch.
- NOTE: The required level of health varies from mob to mob!
- With a regular chicken egg in your hand, throw the eggs at the mob by right-clicking.
- NOTE: You will receive a chat notification if a mob is not injured enough!
WHAT MOBS CAN MY RANK CATCH:
Tycoon: Monarch: Ethereal:
IMPORTANT INFO AND TIPS:
1) To avoid risking a missed opportunity, keep some of the required materials in your inventory!
2) You will lose eggs that you throw, even if you miss catching a mob!
3) The ability to catch a mobs is based on your player rank and chance!
4) Some mobs can NEVER be caught, these include:
- Boss Mobs (Enderdragon, Wither, Elder Guardian)
- Utility Mobs (Snow Golem and Iron Golem)
5) It is NOT GUARANTEED that you will catch a mob each time. It may take several tries and some mobs refuse to be caught!