During your journey, you may be faced with harsh weather, temperatures, and illnesses. Luckily there are remedies for them. You will naturally build up an immunity to them each time you heal yourself, too! If you cannot craft your own remedy, a doctor can heal you (/warp doctor).
Symptoms: Fatigue and confusion
- move away from heat/light sources (lava, torches, sunlight,jackolanterns, etc)
- leave hot biomes
- remove armor
- craft and drink a Freezing Water (it will warm over time and become ineffective, so be sure to use it!)
Symptoms: Slowness, blindness, and increased risk of pneumonia.
- warm yourself with heat/light sources (armor, fire, jackolanterns, etc)
- leave cold areas/biomes
- add armor if you don't have any on
- craft and drink a Boiling Milk (it will cool over time and become ineffective, so be sure to use it!)
INJURIES AND ILLNESS
There are several illnesses and injuries you can contract.
Flesh wounds come from punching blocks without a tool and cutting yourself.
Symptom: None, but if you don't heal the wound, you could get an infection.
Cure:Use a bandage to heal yourself! Recipe:8 paper and 1 wool block (see below).
Open wounds come from being slashed with a blade.
Symptom: Bleeding and weakness. Can become infected!
Cure: Use a bandage to heal yourself! Recipe: 8 paper and 1 wool block.
If you fall, you could break your leg!
Cure: Use a splint to repair your injury! Recipe: 6 sticks
Sometimes you don't chew your food properly and will choke!
Symptoms: Damage, reduced speech, and inability to eat or drink until dislodged.
Cure: Use your hands to pat yourself on the back.
You can catch pneumonia if you remain in cold conditions too long!
Symptoms: Slowness, exhaustion, reduced lung capacity, and coughing!
Cure: Heat magma cream in a furnace and use.
If you don't have the appropriate remedy or supplies on hand, you can visit the /warp doctor.
- Left-click the doctor signs and you will be healed!
NOTE: The doctor charges a $1000 fee, even if you aren't sick! So don't click the sign if you aren't sick!