HOW TO CATCH MOBS
- 10 EMERALDS for Wanderer Rank Mobs (+10 EMERALD for each additional rank group)
(Villagers are 200 emeralds and Zombie Villagers are 150)
- PLENTY of regular chicken eggs
- If unsuccessful, your chicken egg will be consumed.
- Emeralds are only consumed upon successfully capturing a mob!
HOW TO CATCH A MOB:
- With a regular chicken egg in your hand, throw the eggs at the mob by right-clicking.
- You may have to throw a lot of eggs at a mob for it to catch
- Make sure you have the correct amount of emeralds to ensure you can catch the mob
WHAT MOBS CAN MY RANK CATCH:
IMPORTANT INFO AND TIPS:
1) To catch an enderman, try punching it with the eggs instead of throwing!
2) To avoid risking a missed opportunity, keep some of the required materials in your inventory!
3) You will lose eggs that you throw, even if you miss catching a mob!
4) The ability to catch mobs is based on your player rank and chance!
5) Some mobs can NEVER be caught, these include:
- Boss Mobs (Enderdragon, Wither, Elder Guardian)
- Utility Mobs (Snow Golem and Iron Golem)
6) It is NOT GUARANTEED that you will catch a mob each time. It may take several tries and some mobs refuse to be caught!