HOW TO CLAIM LANDClaiming land, also known as "regioning", will protect any land selected and everything within it.
This will prevent unwanted players from raiding your chests and/or destroying your property!
We always recommend players claim their land!
NOTE: You must be a [RESIDENT] or higher to claim land
HOW TO CLAIM A MAIN REGION
COST: Starts at $1,800 and goes up based on size.
- Type //wand to get your marking tool for protecting, which is a poisonous potato.
-With the wand in your hand, LEFT click your first corner.
-Run to the opposite corner of the land you wish to protect (diagonal from the first corner).
- With the wand in your hand, RIGHT click your second corner.
THIS SELECTS ALL BLOCKS WITHIN YOUR 2 CORNERS FROM SKY TO BEDROCK!
- Type: /rg claim [pick a name]
- EXAMPLE: /rg claim rainbowtown
- To complete claiming type: /confirm twice!
HOW TO CLAIM A SUBPLOT
- Repeat steps ONE and TWO from above
- Type /rg claimplot [plotname]
CONGRATS on protecting your land!
You can set "flags" to customize your region.
SET A TELEPORT TO YOUR REGION
- This will set a specific position for players (including yourself) to teleport to for your region.
- Stand where you want the teleport position to be.
- Type: /rg flag [your region name] teleport here
EXAMPLE: /rg flag rainbowtown teleport here
TURN OFF/ON PVP
- This will allow you to deny or allow pvp on your region.
- You must fully allow or fully deny pvp on a region. You cannot allow it for some and not others.
- You cannot toggle pvp on a region. (You cannot turn it on and off back to back).
- TO ALLOW PVP - Type: /rg flag [your region name] pvp allow
- TO DENY PVP - Type: /rg flag [your region name] pvp deny