Claiming land, also known as "regioning", will protect land and everything within it. This will prevent unwanted players from accessing your chests and/or destroying your property!
You may add others to your regions, but be careful! Regions, by default, prevent anyone NOT on the region from doing things and, by default, allows anyone ON the region to do anything the owner can do EXCEPT delete the claim. Only add people you trust to your main regions!
You may always ask staff if you are unsure!
NOTE: You must be a [RESIDENT] or higher to claim land
HOW TO CLAIM A MAIN REGION
COST: Starts at $1,800 and goes up based on size and world.
- Type //wand to get your marking tool for protecting, which is a poisonous potato.
- With the wand in your hand, LEFT click your first corner.
- Run to the opposite corner of the land you wish to protect (diagonal from the first corner).
- With the wand in your hand, RIGHT click your second corner.
THIS SELECTS ALL BLOCKS WITHIN YOUR 2 CORNERS FROM SKY TO BEDROCK!
- Type: /rg claim [pick a name]
- EXAMPLE: /rg claim rainbowtown
- To complete claiming type: confirm (no slash)
HOW TO CLAIM A SUBPLOT
NOTE: Subplots do not claim bedrock to sky. For subplots, you must also factor in height, when marking your points (Y). If you are unsure about this, please ask staff!
- Repeat steps ONE and TWO from above (being sure to adjust your height, if needed)
- Type /rg claimplot [plotname]
CONGRATS on protecting your land!
You can set "flags" to customize your region.
SET A TELEPORT TO YOUR REGION
- This will set a location on your region that players (and you) can teleport to.
- Stand where you want the teleport position to be.
- Type: /rg flag [your region name] teleport here
EXAMPLE: /rg flag rainbowtown teleport here
TURN OFF/ON PVP -
- This flag lets you allow or deny pvpon your region.
- You must fully allow or fully deny pvp on a region. You cannot allow it for some and not others.
- Do not toggle pvp on a region. (Do not turn it on and off back to back).
- TO ALLOW PVP - Type: /rg flag [your region name] pvp allow
- TO DENY PVP - Type: /rg flag [your region name] pvp deny
SOMEONE ELSE'S REGION: To BUY or RENT a region from someone else!
To buy or rent a region from someone else, you need to be at [RESIDENT] or higher. Then you simply need to find a region available for sale or rent.
The best way to do this is to watch for players advertising their regions in chat or in their player market stalls. Once you've found a place to buy or rent, you will see a sign similar to the one on the right. Simply right-click the sign once if it's a buy region. If its a rental, you can purchase more rental time by right-clicking the sign multiple times. To unrent the region for a partial refund, use shift-right-click.
NOTE: Be careful around signs. Right-clicking the sign will sell you the region without prompting you. You could lose a lot of money if you're aren't careful!
YOUR OWN REGIONS:To SELL or RENT your own regions!
To sell or rent a region to someone else you must be an owner of the region and be of at least [LANDLORD].
You will then create a sign with the following information depending on whether you want to create a sell region or a rental region.
Line 1: [sell]
Line 2: Name of Your Region - This line is not needed if the sign is placed on a single region you intend to sell.
Line 3: Money - Just use numbers like 100 or 589.5
Line 4: This line is left empty
Line 1: [rent]
Line 2: Name of Your Region - This line is not needed if the sign is placed on a single region you intend to rent.
Line 3: Rental Time - You can use increments of seconds, hours, days, weeks, months or years. Can be formatted as '1 day' or '1 d' (MUST BE LOWERCASE)
Line 4: Money - The amount you want to charge for 1 period of rental time from line 3.
IMPORTANT: To remove a [For Sale] or [For Rent] sign, use the command /as del [regionname].
During your journey, you may be faced with harsh weather, temperatures, and illnesses. Luckily there are remedies for them. You will naturally build up an immunity to them each time you heal yourself, too! If you cannot craft your own remedy, a doctor can heal you (/warp doctor).
Symptoms: Fatigue and confusion
- move away from heat/light sources (lava, torches, sunlight,jackolanterns, etc)
- leave hot biomes
- remove armor
- craft and drink a Freezing Water (it will warm over time and become ineffective, so be sure to use it!)
Symptoms: Slowness, blindness, and increased risk of pneumonia.
- warm yourself with heat/light sources (armor, fire, jackolanterns, etc)
- leave cold areas/biomes
- add armor if you don't have any on
- craft and drink a Boiling Milk (it will cool over time and become ineffective, so be sure to use it!)
INJURIES AND ILLNESS
There are several illnesses and injuries you can contract.
Flesh wounds come from punching blocks without a tool and cutting yourself.
Symptom: None, but if you don't heal the wound, you could get an infection.
Cure:Use a bandage to heal yourself! Recipe:8 paper and 1 wool block (see below).
Open wounds come from being slashed with a blade.
Symptom: Bleeding and weakness. Can become infected!
Cure: Use a bandage to heal yourself! Recipe: 8 paper and 1 wool block.
If you fall, you could break your leg!
Cure: Use a splint to repair your injury! Recipe: 6 sticks
Sometimes you don't chew your food properly and will choke!
Symptoms: Damage, reduced speech, and inability to eat or drink until dislodged.
Cure: Use your hands to pat yourself on the back.
You can catch pneumonia if you remain in cold conditions too long!
Symptoms: Slowness, exhaustion, reduced lung capacity, and coughing!
Cure: Heat magma cream in a furnace and use.
If you don't have the appropriate remedy or supplies on hand, you can visit the /warp doctor.
- Left-click the doctor signs and you will be healed!
NOTE: The doctor charges a $1000 fee, even if you aren't sick! So don't click the sign if you aren't sick!
You will receive a confirmation message. Items will only be sold here for 2 days!
PLACE AN ITEM FOR BID:
Syntax: /AH bid <price> <quanity>
You will receive a confirmation message. Items will only be sold here for 3 mins 30 seconds!
BUY AN ITEM:
/AH - Hover over items for more information. To buy an item, left click the item. A box will appear, click the green to confirm or red to cancel. Items bought will automatically be placed into your inventory.
COLLECT EXPIRED ITEMS:
/AH expired- Left click on the item(s) you want to be returned. Items will only be stored here for 10 days!
VIEW ALL YOUR ITEMS:
/AH list- Shows all your items currently listed in the auction.
FIND ITEMS BY A PLAYER:
/AH view <player>- Shows items being sold by a specific player.